With the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom you will catch a 24mm equivalent viewing angle at the wide end with a 48mm equivalent viewing angle at the narrow end with the zoom range. Which means you can take very different photos with ease. In addition, you can do 2x digital zoom in 1080p image quality. So with digital zoom you can combine the optical zoom with 4x zoom, which means a viewing angle of about 96mm, and for such a small drone model, that means a crazy viewing angle. Package includes:
- Remote control
- Smart Flight Battery
- Battery Charger Power cord
- Noiseless Propeller (Double)
- RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- RC Cable with Micro USB Connector
- RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- Gimbal Protector USB 3.0 Type-C Connector Communication Cable USB Adapter Large RC Cable Slider
- 2x Small RC Cable Slider
- Pair of Replacement Control Sticks MC
- Remote Control and Battery Charger
- 1 Year Warranty Gimbal Camera
- Vision Positioning System
- 6 Month Limited Warranty for Battery
As with your Ios or Android device, the GPS time stamp records the time and date of the received images; so you can benefit from data in industry-level applications where precision is crucial and timing is vital. DJI helps keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control. It provided OcuSync 2.0 video transfer technology, which can transmit a video broadcast to a video controller up to 5 miles away in full HD 1080p quality. It also detects obstacles easily thanks to sensors on both sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
Dolly Zoom is a new Quick Shot for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, offering another perspective from inside a fully integrated drone. Dolly Zoom adds an intense warping visual effect to your video by adjusting focus during flight. When flying manually, you can adjust the appropriate focusing speed values for more creative shooting options.
The Mavic 2 Zoom also features a brand new Super Resolution, which is important when capturing the vivid details that your landscape photography deserves. When taking pictures with an equivalent field of view of 24 mm, the camera takes 9 pictures with a telephoto lens and combines them with 48 megapixel super-resolution photos. Compared to ordinary landscapes, super resolution photos retain the original appearance of the shooting targets with a more consistent composition.
- Sensor 1 / 2.3 “CMOS
- Active Pixels: 12 million
- Lens FOV: about 83 ° (24 mm); about 48 ° (48 mm)
- 35 mm Equivalent Format: 24-48 mm
- Aperture Range: f / 2.8 (24 mm) –f / 3.8 (48 mm)
- Shooting Range: 0.5 m to?
- ISO Range Video:
- 100-1600 (automatic)
- 100-3200 (manual)
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter: 8–1 / 8000s
- Photo Size 4000 × 3000
- Photo Modes Single shot
- Burst: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 0.7 Frames that are 3/5 digit in Home Bias
- Range: (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30 / 60s RAW: 5/7/10/15/20/30 / 60s)
- Video Resolution 4K: 3840 × 2160 24/25 / 30p
- 2.7K: 2688 × 1512 24/25/30/48/50 / 60p
- FHD: 1920 × 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60 / 120p
- Maximum Video Bit Rate 100Mbps
- Color Mode D-Clinelike
- Supported File System: FAT32 (? 32 GB)
- exFAT (> 32GB)
- Photo Format JPEG / DNG (RAW)
- Video Format MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, HEVC / H.265)
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Features
DJI’s next-generation drone model is able to fly uninterrupted for 31 minutes on a single charge. The next-generation drone, which also has 8 GB of storage capacity, can go up to 72km, while it can perform a better landing than its predecessor with lights placed under it. DJI Mavic 2 Zoom demonstrates the inclusion of DJI’s product strategy. It fills the entry level with its Spark drone, which it removed in 2017, while placing the Mavic Air in the middle segment.
Thus, the company also gives itself space to develop the original Mavic Pro model. After all, two drones appear that are similar to the company’s best professional consumer option, namely The Phantom series. Moreover, the skills of that series are offered in a more comfortable portable form.
- 12MP 1 / 2.3 “CMOS sensor
- 2×24-48mm optical zoom + Dolly Zoom
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Versatile Obstacle Detection
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Design
The Mavic 2 Zoom has a perfect camera design; it has a small symmetrical and customary circular design, which makes it easy to find the ND Filter and CP filter. It has charismatic thin lines and is more elegant and, most importantly, more aerodynamically designed. As you get away from you on the flight, these details disappear, and you may feel as if you’re flying old Mavic. The LED lights on the rear arms, which we can only call a big change and Advantage, can make flight easier and allow you to fly farther away without fear.
Using a 1/2.3 inch sensor, the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom offers the possibility to switch from a 24mm wide-angle view to a 48mm telephoto perspective while flying through the air. It can take 12 megapixel photos. But the so-called” Super Resolution” mode allows the drone to take nine photos and combine them to achieve a larger 48-megapixel photo. At the same time, a mode called” dolly zoom” also mimics a popular technique used by cinematographers.
Flight performance is the same in both the Pro and Zoom version of the DJI Mavic 2. With a maximum speed of 72 km/h, they can both fly for up to 31 minutes. They can also both shoot 4K videos at 100 Mbps. They also share similar smart features such as hyper lapse and Active Track 2.0. Both models contain major improvements compared to the Mavic Pro.
light performance is the same in both the Pro and Zoom version of the DJI Mavic 2. With a maximum speed of 72 km/h, they can both fly for up to 31 minutes. They can also both shoot 4K videos at 100 Mbps. They also share similar smart features such as hyper lapse and Active Track 2.0. Both models contain major improvements compared to the Mavic Pro.
- Powered by a 1/2. 3-inch 12-megapixel sensor and 4x zoom, the Zoom Camera has a 2x optical zoom (24-48 mm) lens, while the Mavic 2 Zoom is for dynamic perspectives. For more creative options, the Mavic 2 Zoom lets you save everything from a wide angle (24mm) to a medium angle (48mm).
- Compared to the 24mm wide-angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens enhances the parallax effect for the classic cinematic image by compressing your perspective. If you love aerial photography, you can do more impressive and cinematic shots.
- When shooting Full HD video, 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) makes remote shooting of unique landscapes easier, enabling closer viewing of distant objects. This option allows you to put a safer distance between you and buildings, vehicles, animals and people.
- The hybrid autofocus in the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus consistency and 40% more focus speed than before. The auto focus tracking system makes objects look sharp and sharp during zoom.
- By giving you instant real-time positioning alerts about nearby manned aircraft, you avoid the dangers in the sky thanks to DJI Air Sense, which improves your airspace security.
Internal memory is a bit low. If it had been a little more, it could have been more useful. Apart from that, we can say that it is an excellent drone.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Price
The Mavic 2 Zoom is available for $ 1250. If you want to add a DJI Goggles glasses on top, you’ll have to add another $ 400. When we compare the features and price, we can say that the price is in the market average. Please note that when you order online, you may pay additional taxes in your country. On some websites, the price may be slightly different due to taxes.
If you want a drone with wide zoom and quick focus, and can shoot cinematic videos with breathtaking visual effects, Mavic 2 Zoom can be the drone that suits you. With” SuperRes, “you can take pictures in Super Resolution. This brand new Super Resolution feature is supported by the Mavic 2 Zoom.
When taking a 24 mm equivalent photo, the camera takes 9 photos with a telephoto lens and combines them to create 48 megapixel super-resolution photos. DJI Mavic 2 Zoom 1 / 2.3 the image sensor retains its size, but its main feature is the zoom lens with a focal length of 24mm-48mm. 2x zoom may not sound impressive, but after using it and seeing the results you get, you will understand the value of the number of dynamic perspectives that this feature provides.
Not only do you get perfect compositions for your shots from farther distances, but you can also change the field of view to create a more dramatic look. With the new zoom lens, your creative possibilities are unlimited. Enjoy 4x lossless zoom while shooting Full HD video.
The improved Flight Autonomy system allows you to detect obstacles in all directions. This system includes 8 High Resolution image sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft and 2 infrared sensors. As a result, you can fly more decisively in environments than ever before and stand in the air. There are many drones sold in the market. After reading the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom review, you can decide for yourself.